Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Belated New Year to Y'all!

I know it's quite late, but oh well Happy New Year to you all readers!

New year, new resolutions, new stuff on YGO and so on. Today I'm going to review a few things in mind.

1. State of the current metagame

First of all, I can say that it has finally entered a solid state where Six Samurais, Black Feathers, Debris Dandies, and Angels are dominating the current metagame scene. In where I'm standing as a Debris Dandy user, I found it hard to stop Six Samurais if they go first, BFs are still manageable but tough to beat, and depending on the situation, Angels are also a hard matchup with Kristya bombardment.

2. Gold Series 2011

Just my 2 cents, they reprinted CCV in the first gold series and they limited it beforehand, I don't know whether my predictions are correct, but I guess Dark Hole's gonna bite the dust soon. On the other hand, re-banning Dark Hole within our current metagame's not gonna help any better against top tier decks.

3. Extreme Victory

Nothing much, except that I'm looking forward to Junk Berserker. I hope the effect's the same as I hoped it will be.

4. Ban List March 2011

Do not take my predictions as a guideline or anything as I might be wrong. I predict that either Gateway of The Six to be Limited or Black Whirlwind to be Semi Limited, Brain Control to 1, Solemn Warning to 2, and TECH GENUS HYPER LIBRARIAN to be SEMI LIMITED only, reason being that there hasn't been a single deck that won the recent japanese tournament as far as I know that abuses TG Hyper Librarian, although it's very abusable, I've tried the deck and it's quite inconsistent. Pot of Duality to Semi Limited?

And oh some people predicted the Limitation of Debris Dragon. Ouch to my deck.


Mr. G signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment