Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I KNEW IT!

When I said Dopple Warrior was going to bring another variety of Quickdraw decks, well kids, I WAS RIGHT!

With the new release of Tech Genus Hyper Librarian, and credits to Bahamut84 from DuelingDays and Rauzes from Only the Duel for the ideas, this new variety is definitely a BITCH.

1 Tech Genus Hyper Librarian + 2 Formula Synchrons in 1 turn and 6 cards in hand is no joke, and I feel like squeezing 1 DAD into the deck just for fun.

And yes, I attended the Anime Machi tournament, but I scrubbed, with a Quickdraw. Went 2-1 2-1 2-1 and 0-2 is sad, as 3 out of those 4 were, let's just say they're RFG decks and I struggled with the 2-1 streak and finally got shot down by giant robots from SD18, life sure is sad for our dear Dandylion

Mr. G out

No comments:

Post a Comment