Friday, December 17, 2010

Animemachi Tourney Report: Can you beat Felix Nata??

So I went to locals yesterday, and they got my friend, Felix as a duel theme LOL.

Format: 4 rounds swiss and single eli in top 8
Deck used: Scrapfaders with Machine Emperors

Match 1: 10,000 year-old Adam (Macro Monarch)
1: Early scrap dragon and mystical keeps destroying his macro setup
2: Sided in many backrow hate and his Survivor keeps dying to the graveyard
OO-

Match 2: Felix Nata!! (Dragunity)
1: He starts first, activated Dragon Canyon and summons first turn stardust, sets 3 cards and end. I got 2 Machine Emperors in hand, a Scrapstorm, Monster reborn and Call of the haunted, and when I drew Scrap beast, he dustshooted it. Next turn he synchro summoned trident dragion and GG. Felix Nata is powerful.
2: Drew mystical to destroy his canyon and book of moon keeps preventing him from synchroing.
3: DD Crows, Cold wave, mystical and moons.
XOO
LOL after he lost this match, he told me that he'll meet me in the finals.

Match 3: Arnan (Lightsworn)
1: He got bad hand (Lightsworn curse FTW) and I start with beast and scrapstorm.
2. Judgment Dragon is strong.
3: He got a celestia and JD with 500 LP left and attacked, I responded with battle fader, I summoned beast and synchro summoned into catastor and destroyed JD, nex turn he drew wulf, end, I drew Chimera summoned it and he conceded.
OXO

Match 4: Kevin Pro (Lightsworn)
1: I started first, did a scrap beast and scrap storm setting and end. He attacked me and I responded with Tragoedia and discard scrap beast to steal his wulf, synchro summon Scrap dragon with chimera and everything went well after.
2: He started first, summoned Raioh and end, I mind controlled it, synchro into scrap dragon with scrap beast and control from there.
OO

Top 8

Match 5: Adam (Machina)
1: He controls in resource and LP. Got pwned...
2: Sided in cyber dragons, started first and did settings. Fortress suicide kills keeps spawning me wisels to control.
3: He started first and summoned a gadget which I responded with effect veiler, set 2 cards and end. I did settings and everything went uphill with machine emperrors and scrap dragons.
XOO

Top 4

Match 6: Kevin Pro (Again) (Lightsworn)
1: Mind crush his charge target and I got information advantage.
2: He summoned Judgment dragon(s) early and destroyed everything
3: Mind crushed his JD after he got it from Gold Sarcro and stalled with 4k attack Grannel, he conceded after all his Monster reincar and beckoning got milled. After the match, he told me that he sided out the celestia and rykkos (=D)
OXO

Finals

Match 7: FELIX NATA!! (Level 2) (Dragunity) and yeah, he did meet me in the Finals
1: Keep preventing him from synchro summoning and darkhole + Grannel combo wins games.
2: He started first, summoned stardust and set backrows, keeps using dragon canyon every turn and I didn't draw anything to destroy his canyon. Did a fatal mistake of using monster reborn on his stardust which he stole later using goyo. Ended up dying.
3: I started first and did settings, however he keeps using warnings to respond to my chimeras and shoots my monsters with legions. He synchroed stardust dragon to prevent my goblin from dying from its own effect. Felix Nata is strong.
OXX

Results: 2nd place and got Absolute Zero as a prize

Conclusion: Felix Nata wins games. LOL.

Decklist will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment