Sunday, March 13, 2011

Asian Championship Report

Hi there... sorry for the late blogging for the report of asian tournament at indo...
coz i'm so tired and almost sick yesterday...
>.<
so without delay here is my match up~

Match 1 Psychic(Daniel) 2-0
Game 1
First Turn Necrovalley + Set Spy and 4 backrows control the game until the end~

Game 2
Same Process at game 1

Match 2 Angel (Erico) 2-0
Game 1
He has no monster to summon when he try to miraculous descent i warning it then 2000 beatstick to game

Game 2
Royal Tribute bring him minus 3/4 then another 2000 beatstick

Match 3 Angel(Adam) 2-1
Game 1
Lose coz of Christia first turn and totaly dead hand with 1 necrovalley and 5 monster
>.< Fiuh...

Game 2
Royal Tribute 1st Turn,he crossout my spy and make a comeback with breaker and guard~

Game 3
He Crossout my spy again >.< *really" sucks* but i barely survived with commandant and many backrows :p

Match 4 Junk Burn (I don't remember exactly but i think is marendra *sorry if i made a mistakes*) 2-1
Game 1
Junk Destroyer Ruins me Twice which bring many minus to me..
>.<

Game 2
All my side deck was come out and control the game during the very first turn ^^ Breaker is awesome~

Game 3
Like i Said Breaker is MVP of the day Beat Till death~

Match 5 Chain Strike OTK (Randa)0-2
Game 1
Burning my life points till drop with Chain Strike Combo >.<
Game 2
Have a full field then he dessert,cease fire and chain strike me...
and those ojama trio is killing me~

Still Goin to Top 8
coz my win ratio is 4-1

the Top 8 reports will be on the next Post~

That's all~
Ciellotte~
Sign Out~

^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment