Monday, September 20, 2010

Introduction

Hi, I'm another writer for this blog. I play both OCG and TCG and would like to share my thought about YGO.

Just a little background information, there are quite a few writers in this blog and all of us are Indonesian. Many blogs out there have inspired us and we hope to share ideas also. About me, I studied in Singapore and playing alot of casual plays. I am now in Australia and while playing and enjoying the TCG region, I also keep up with OCG updates and metagame.

Overall, YGO has been a very fun hobby of mine and with this blog I hope to enjoy with other duelists one of the enjoyments of trading card games, sharing ideas. I also hope that through this blog I will learn more from others, so feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

We would like to keep this blog in English language because we would like it to be as universal as possible. We apologize in advance for any broken English.

Hope you enjoy our blog! Posts will be up soon.


-newbie00

No comments:

Post a Comment